Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 2 Bedroom Current Rent in Eastwood, Edmonton

Christine Kopr

Registered
Hi Ya`ll,

I`ve had a bit of a challenge finding current rents for 1 & 2 bedroom apartment style condo`s in Eastwood. I am aware that it is close to NAIT and surrounded by Delton/Westwood/Norwood/Parkdale/Colisium Station, however, I am unfamiliar with the area and am having a hard time find rents for any of these locations (if they are comparable). If anyone is familiar with the area, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
style_emoticons

Anonymous

Registered
I have always gone to the property managers in the area and asked them what they would be renting the unit out if they were to take over the management. In addition, I would look to find out if any other apartment style condos in the area are under a rental pool, you could always ask them what the rent is. Typically, a good PM should know quickly what the rent is. Another way is to run a test add on www.Gottarent.com and test the market.

I always drive around the neighbourhood and call every "For Rent" sign and make a point of going in and seeing the property.

ArnelAliwalas

Registered
All of the colleges/universities have a central housing registry. You can go to the college/university`s website and search housing to get more details. Here is the link for NAIT: http://rentingspaces.ca/search.htm?ref=3

You can narrow your criteria to match what you are offering and see all of the current rents. I have even cut & pasted this info into a spreadsheet to run averages and other calculations.

Hope this helps.

Christine Kopr

Registered
Thanks for the feedback1

Originally I had a look through gottrent.com ,rentfaster.ca, kijiji.ca, rentedmonton.com, and a few others I generally look at and wasn`t able to find a whole lot out there. Being from BC it is a little more challenging to go for a drive around the block... infact I am jealous I am unable to do as much ground work as that. I will take up both suggestions and let you know what I find out.

Many thanks, (what a great tool (forum) to have... and network!)

Christine

Top Bottom