Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6 Edmonton Condo`s For $0 Down

stevethrondson

REIN Member
I can help you to own between 1 and 6 Edmonton Queen Mary Park Condos for $0 Down!

I`m looking for a solid person that I can trust to look after Edmonton Investment Properties.

If you qualify for a 5% or a 10% insured investment property mortgage then I will be the money partner so that you can buy 1 or all of my condos that we will then joint venture on. (That means that you have low debt, good credit, and decent income).

I wish somebody offered me a deal like this when I was getting started!

Why am I doing this? (What`s behind the curtain)?
1. I would like to leverage out some of my money to buy more real estate while it`s still affordable.
2. I want more aggressive / hands on managment in Edmonton and I just don`t have the time.
3. I want to offer an opportunity for someone to benefit from smart real estate investments the way I have.
4. I want to find a good partner in Edmonton so I can take advantage of the foreclosure deals that keep landing on my desk without worrying about managment.
5. I don`t want to sell them at this time, but I can`t effectively manage them if I were to keep them.
6. Mortgage rates are amazing, so I may as well do this while the rates are down.

Now may be your chance!

Call Steve 403 837-7368 or e-mail [email protected]

[attachment=1556:Logo.jpg]

Top Bottom