Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A little about me

StudentInvestor

Registered
Hello Everybody!

My name is Peter Harrington and I`m currently a student at the University of Calgary. I bought the Quick Start home edition at the beginning of May and I must say it was very inspiring. I`m still working on getting into my first property, but I imagine that it will get easier now that I joined a forum full of real estate investors. Hopefully I`ll be able to absorb some knowledge from everybody.

Thanks,

Peter

mcgregok

Registered
Congratulations Peter. I took the course many years ago. Always made sure my properties cash flowed. Never had a problem. Now is a great time to look around for a property. Follow the rules and treat the process as a business. Over the years I have seen many would be investors get beat my their tenants or as in todays market I know several couples that bought on speck and can not sell their properties and are stuck with high morgage payments. My route has always been to buy and hold for the future. And the future looks bright.

GOOD LUCK.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Peter,

Great hearing from you. A lot of young investors are on this forum along with discussions on how to overcome the age issue etc.

Top Bottom