Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACRE system

zarmas01

Registered
I just have question with regards to ACRE system.

Does the ACRE quick start system teach you anything other than what's already described in "Real estate Investing in Canada by Don R Campbell"?

If so can someone highlight the additional topics that are covered in this system?

Thanks

Mark

REINteam

Registered
Hi Mark,

The ACRE Home Study System takes the general concepts laid out in Real Estate Investing in Canada and takes them to the next level - describing in detail the complete system and strategy for investing in real estate using a long-term buy and hold strategy. All the details are here.

You might also be interest in the ACRE Live program - a full 3-day bootcamp event teaching these strategies in person. All the information for that is here: http://acrelive.ca/

kfort

Registered
I would add to this that if you're going to pop for the live weekend you may be better off just to join up as a member. I took great value from joining by mail, going through the home package thoroughly, then my first live ACRE brought me even further value. I'm actually glad I had time to sift through materials before the live event or it would have been quite overwhelming.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
It isn't just the course content that has value. Having the opportunity to speak with veteran investors can be just as valuable, and you can only get that from attending the event.

SamBain

Registered
[quote user=Sherilynn]It isn't just the course content that has value. Having the opportunity to speak with veteran investors can be just as valuable, and you can only get that from attending the event.

100% agree with Sherilynn on this. The events are fantastic but to debrief content live with other investors during breaks and socials gives a further in the trenches perspective. Highly recommend attending.

Cheers,

Sam

Top Bottom