Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

addresses on evictions and leases

Kir Luong

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi, as the landlord, I wish to conceal the landlord's address on the lease and especially on the eviction filings, shall it come to that point in the future. However, for location and serving documents, the court clerks tells me it has to be a physical address where both parties can be located. So using PO boxes are not allowed. So have you had this problem and how do you hide the landlord's address?
It's just security and of course, you don't want any tenants coming to your principal residence for any issues. I have been managing for a long time, but always get a little itchy when putting down my private address.
thanks for any inputs/insights.

Kir Luong

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
I didn't even know UPS has a rental box with an actual street assignment to them. Great!!! It's a little more then having PO boxes, but no big deal.

Kir.

Marnie

Frequent Forum Member
Staff member
REIN Member
100% worth it to have a UPS Store mailbox. I've used one since we started investing in 2004.

Carole_Anne8163

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi just spoke with a lady regarding that this weekend and she said that for court documents she gives her lawyers address.

Top Bottom