Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advanced Tenant Screening & Fraud Alert

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
1530907364924.png

Sherilynn Milsom delves deeper into tenant applications, screening and reference checks during this presentation. She will help you explore all of the available resources in the tenant screening toolkit. Together you will walk through a detailed case study of an attempted fraud by an applicant – get ready to start sleuthing and make your way through this web of deception.

Please log into you Member Back Office and click HERE

Newbie01

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Sherilynn, I tried going to back office to open your presentation "Advanced Tenant Selection and Tenant Fraud Detection" but it as not

available. I would like to request a link to your presentation. Please send it to [email protected] Thank you.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Sherilynn, I tried going to back office to open your presentation "Advanced Tenant Selection and Tenant Fraud Detection" but it as not

available. I would like to request a link to your presentation. Please send it to [email protected] Thank you.
Please be logged in to access these links in the Member Back Office. You have full permission as a member

Top Bottom