Against Rent Controls in Calgary then read below.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Nov 15, 2010
The CRRA (Calgary Residential Rental Association) has created a website where anyone who is against rent controls and potential changes to laws around security deposits can send a letter to their MLA. All you need to do is put in your name, email and postal code and it will send a well written letter to the MLA corresponding with the postal code, as well as CC several other MLA's such as Stephanie Maclean the minister of Service Alberta, Robyn Luff the sponsor of Bill 202 an others as well. You can edit the letter if you choose. I am going to put in the postal code for every property I own, so several MLA's will receive a letter from me.

So it doesn't get any easier than this to speak out against Bill 202. Please tell all the landlords you know, and anyone who does not support Bill 202 Alberta Affordable Housing Review Committee Act to go to the link below and lets bombard our MLA's with letter against this Bill. Our rental properties are our business and private property, so do we want the government telling us what we can and can't do?

GO HERE TO SEND YOUR LETTER TO YOUR MLA