Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AQ and Dr. Paul Stoltz

LAndersen

Registered
Thank you to the REIN team for hosting DR. Stoltz and allowing us rein members to grow ourselves and our teams. I am so glad I came. Their was so much information to take in and I look forward to the 90 day challenge.

DaveL

Registered
Agreed. I have been a REIN member for 3 years and that was the best event yet. I brought my wife and I am so glad I did. If you are thinking of attending I would encourage you to bring your significant other. Can't wait to see what is next!

D

Dominique

AQ Vancouver
has without a doubt changed my life.

I will no
longer let my self-doubt hold me back. Not only did I receive the tools to
impact my life drastically I truly believe in myself.

Thank You Paul!

REINteam

Registered
What an incredible event it was. I was really fortunate to be able to fully engage and participate in the full session, and having my fiancee attend with me was invaluable for her and us.

We just received this encouraging not from Dr. Stoltz following the event:

REIN Members,

I just reviewed the evaluation forms from the AQ Optimal Life session in BC, and am absolutely humbled by and grateful for your overwhelmingly generous feedback! Thanks! But, seeing all 10s out of 10 compels me to make the Toronto session even better! It's particularly gratifying to see that, as real estate investors, you were able to apply this so powerfully to real estate and life. Toronto, bring it on!

Dr. Paul G. Stoltz

R

RussellWestcott

What an event this was! It was great to see the people who attended fully engage ... this was probably the most hands-on, experiential, engaging training event that we have offered to date (and we have offered some incredible events).

I could go on and on about how this will instantly apply to my real estate business, so I thought would share with you a few personal key take-aways that I had after attending this event:

(I want to apologize in advance, that this may sound a bit 'self serving', and the word "I" is used, but after attending this event you have many personal insights into your specific situation... each person who attended the event would have taken away a unique experience)

- Applying the tools I learned at the event will strengthen and grow my real estate portfolio, especially the key relationships I have with my team of experts. Interesting to note, as much as this will improve the quality of my real estate, I think it will have more of an impact on my relationship with my wife and kids... no matter what level your personal relationship is with your closest family and friends, this can ALWAYS be improved and strengthened.

- Deeper understanding about my patterns (and how to instantly change them) of what happens the moment an adversity strikes, replacing the ineffective patterns with more effective actions to solve the issues.

- The 'real deal cards' will give me direct insights into the most efficient ways to communicate and interact with people in my life to make the biggest impact in the shortest amount of time... For example, I have discovered the my 'deal breaker' is "Making A Difference by Motivating and Inspiring Others;" this now offers a key insight to what projects I take on and what I walk away from.

- Not taking on other people's adversities, but providing me a framework and a script of questions to ask to help people solve their own adversities, instead of personally feeling I have to solve it for them.

- How to be a more effective listener and get to the root of the challenge quickly and efficiently when interacting with people.

- When establishing what the challenge is, having a detailed list of questions to ask to instantly mobilize the proper resources to harness the challenge.

- How to better 'step up' and lead a team to accomplish our common goals ... this will help me take on bigger projects involving more people.

I could go on and on, but wanted to keep this short(ish).

FYI... I am hosting a follow-up conference call this Thursday night for all the people who attended the event (including Dr. Paul G. Stoltz), where we will be sharing they key take-aways from the event and how to fully implement all the tools we learned.

If you are thinking about attending one of the upcoming Real Estate and the Optimal Life programs, and would like to hear directly from people who have completed the program, I encourage you to attend this open line conference call.

Click here for the details - This event is open to anyone who wants to listen in and participate.

If you are reading this after the live event, there should be a replay page available at the same link.

Climb Strong,

R

RussellWestcott

Some incredible reviews from the event. This event was one of the highest rated events REIN has hosted.

Quick video from some of the attendees.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
What a weekend that we have in store in Toronto coming up. Woo Hoo!

Friday night at the REIN Workshop we have the "Fab 5" (ha ha - not the basketball one, the real estate one) Dr Paul Stoltz, Richard Dolan, Patrick Francey, Russell Westcott and myself. We'll be getting there super early and opening the doors at 6pm to network and answer questions. Then at 6:30 we have a special panel where Dr Stoltz will be putting the pressure on the rest of us to reveal mistakes and adversities we haven't shared before. And to make it extra real, he is not sharing the questions with us in advance.... you won't want to miss that.

Then all day Saturday, REIN Members will get to share in the experience of defining and designing Optimal Life through Optimal Real Estate. We just hosted this in Vancouver and the comments at the end blew me away. I knew it was going to be good, and I knew it would have impact but WOW it surpassed even my high standards. A few comments are in video above but those are just a very very few. Ya, you just gotta be there - I suggest finding a way. Especially you veterans! :)

Best darn Saturday extra event we have ever hosted at REIN.

CYA there!

Optimal Life through Optimal Real Estate with Dr Stoltz Event details and registration

Top Bottom