Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AREA Purchase Contract file broken

Carin

Registered
Hi Grant

Page 2 of the AREA Purchase Contract file is broken. Just a lot of jibberish.

Sincerely

Carin
TRUST REI

Grant

Registered
It may be legal jargon, but it's not technically jibberish as I see it.
<

I suggest that you download the file again. Make sure that you click "Save" or "Save As" and not simply "Open". I downloaded the file no problem.

Just to verify, is this the link that you downloaded it from? http://myreinspace.com/downloads/critical_forms/m/legal_forms/164.aspx.

Also, if you wish to create a simple text-based signature, instead of writing "Carin" at the end of every post, the signature editor in your control panel (My Controls > Personal Profile > Edit Signature) will help you.

If you wish to include an image, first ensure that the image is within the dimensions of 600 x 200 pixels and that it does not exceed a file size of 100KB.

If the image is already uploaded on the internet, you can use the signature editor to insert it into your forum signature (either by pressing the "Insert Image" button or by tagging it with tags).

If you created the image in Photoshop or another image editing program, or if it is simply saved on your computer, you must first upload it to the internet. We suggest using an image uploading website such as photobucket or imageshack. Once it is uploaded, copy the image location and proceed as indicated above.

Carin

Registered
Hi Grant

The problem was I had an older version of Adobe Reader. Adobe 7 to be precise. It couldn`t read page 2. I`ve loaded Version 8 and now I can read the legal jibberish.
style_emoticons

Thanks for the advise on the signature.
I`ve done that, but how do I get my signature to appear on the bottom of my reply?
It doesn`t appear automaticly once I type a reply.
style_emoticons

Keep well

Carin
Trust Real Estate Investors

Top Bottom