Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Believe Law of Attraction and Believe Yourself

kennielo

Registered
I would like to express my sincere appreciation and thanks to Don and all REIN members. Don, thank you and your REIN team very much for providing us the fundamental and system, for updating us the market information continually and for providing us the wonderful events.My husband and I just immigrated to Canada in May 22, 2006. We both have no ideas what mortgage broker, property management, taxation and realtor are, but somehow we believe Canada is a good market with a lot of opportunities for the real estate investment.

Since July 2006, we started our Journey in the real estate investment. We attended to different seminars, read the books and approached to power team members. Don`s "Real Estate Investment in Canada" and "97 Tips for Canada Real Estate Investors" on the top list of Amanzon.com caught our eyes. Following Don`s system we were out of fear when we put the first offer. We also set up our first life and investment goals by following Don`s suggestions.

However, everything was not coming easy as we expected. We spent almost half year to study the market and built the relationship with the power team. We finally closed our first deal for duplex in March 2007. We got a lot of problems from the property as we didn`t have too much experience. The property has serious leaking problem in the basement and we couldn`t get any tenant to live there, which means that we were suffered from negative cash flow each month. We also spent tremendous money on maintenance which we totally unexpected.

In April 2007, I joined REIN. With the knowledge learned from the workshops and the experience gained from the 1[sup]st property, we are doing better job for our investment. Now we are enjoying good positive cash flow from our 2[sup]nd[/sup] and 3rd[/sup] properties in Waterloo and looking forward to having good tenants for our plaza units in Toronto.

I am writing our story here to encourage people who never took the actions yet. I just want to say nothing is impossible
. As the new immigrants, we can do it; you can do it as well. Believe Law of Attraction and Believe yourself, Follow the system and take the action.

Kennie

grhutchings

Registered
Kennie,

Thank you for sharing this story. I hope that you will motivate others to take action. Congrats on your new found success and continue to believe in yourselves.

George Hutchings
www.sellmeyourhomefast.com
Hutchings Investments

bluerockgroup

Registered
That was an absolutely wonderful and inspirational story! Thank you sooooo much for sharing and best wishes on continued success.

Cheers,
Grant

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Hi,Sound very promising. i joined today an dwould like to share some of your experiences,hope u wont mind.In your opinion what should be the next step. i have read 99 tips and do own a propery but not wrt to ReIN.ThaNK yOU

QUOTE (kennielo @ Oct 2 2007, 05:00 PM) I would like to express my sincere appreciation and thanks to Don and all REIN members. Don, thank you and your REIN team very much for providing us the fundamental and system, for updating us the market information continually and for providing us the wonderful events.

My husband and I just immigrated to Canada in May 22, 2006. We both have no ideas what mortgage broker, property management, taxation and realtor are, but somehow we believe Canada is a good market with a lot of opportunities for the real estate investment.

Since July 2006, we started our Journey in the real estate investment. We attended to different seminars, read the books and approached to power team members. Don`s "Real Estate Investment in Canada" and "97 Tips for Canada Real Estate Investors" on the top list of Amanzon.com caught our eyes. Following Don`s system we were out of fear when we put the first offer. We also set up our first life and investment goals by following Don`s suggestions.

However, everything was not coming easy as we expected. We spent almost half year to study the market and built the relationship with the power team. We finally closed our first deal for duplex in March 2007. We got a lot of problems from the property as we didn`t have too much experience. The property has serious leaking problem in the basement and we couldn`t get any tenant to live there, which means that we were suffered from negative cash flow each month. We also spent tremendous money on maintenance which we totally unexpected.

In April 2007, I joined REIN. With the knowledge learned from the workshops and the experience gained from the 1[sup]st property, we are doing better job for our investment. Now we are enjoying good positive cash flow from our 2[sup]nd[/sup] and 3rd[/sup] properties in Waterloo and looking forward to having good tenants for our plaza units in Toronto.

I am writing our story here to encourage people who never took the actions yet. I just want to say nothing is impossible
. As the new immigrants, we can do it; you can do it as well. Believe Law of Attraction and Believe yourself, Follow the system and take the action.

Kennie

kennielo

Registered
Hi George and Grant,

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Motivate others and help them to achieve the financial freedom is my mission. I hope the readers will get some incentive from my story and step out to take the actions.

Cheers

Kennie

[email protected]

kennielo

Registered
QUOTE (PARAMJIT001 @ Oct 3 2007, 10:51 PM) Hi,
Sound very promising. i joined today an dwould like to share some of your experiences,hope u wont mind.In your opinion what should be the next step. i have read 99 tips and do own a propery but not wrt to ReIN.
ThaNK yOU

Hi Paramjit,

Welcome to REIN. I would like to suggest you to set your goals in the next step. Owning one property shouldn`t be the destination. I am goal-setting orientated. I set my life, yearly and monthly goal. You will have better picture what you should achieve by setting the goal. When you write your goal, pls make it present tense as suggested by Don.

Secondly, it is great that you join REIN. I really learn a lot for the workshops. You can network with like-minded investors as well.

I hope it will help you. You are always welcome to contact me whenever you have any questions.

Cheers

Kennie ([email protected])

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

I recommend the following steps:

#1 Because you joined REIN, you will can attend the Quickstart for FREE. A great way to meet 800 other investors in one day. All you have to do is pre-register by calling the office. 1-888-824-7346. This is another nice perk of being a REIN Member.

#2 Spend an hour poking through and reading the many posts on this site, there is a vast bit of knowledge for you to absorb right here (especially in the REIN Member only Section)

#3 Download and listen to the last `What`s Behind The Curtain` audios from this site (in the Members Only Section under Workshop Materials)

#4 As a new REIN Member, you will soon receive a large package of `Signing Bonues`, in there you will find a couple of binders of resourse materials. Take out the red binder and in it you will find a detailed `First 90-Day` checklist to follow that will quickly get you up to speed.

Welcome aboard and I look forward to meeting with you personally at the REIN Workshops and Quickstart.

Top Bottom