Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Benjamin Tal- CIBCWM

R

RussellWestcott

Every REIN™ member needs to take the time to listen to this presentation

This special video presentation is available for REIN™ members, from the recent REIN™ meeting in BC

Enjoy...

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (RussellWestcott @ Jun 11 2009, 11:17 AM) Every REIN™ member needs to take the time to listen to this presentation

This special video presentation is available for REIN™ members, from the recent REIN™ meeting in BC

Awesome stuff Russell, thanks for getting this together!

schoobie

Registered
I have been traveling most of this 2009 and unfortunately I have not been able to attend any of the monthly meetings. If it was not for the great technology that MYREINSPACE provides to its users, I would totally have missed this amazing presentation from B. Tal.

Kudos
to the REIN Team for posting this presentation and for bringing high caliber speakers
to REIN members!

rnieb

Registered
Hey Russell,
Am I missing something because I do not see an icon to click to go to the session with Benjamin Tal which I saw live but would love to hear again.
Thanks,
Rich

Candi

Registered
Hi there,

I am unable to see the video presentation- what am I missing to get it? please let me know how to find it - I just get a blank space where I suppose to see the video?
Please show me the way-
Thanks
Candi.

R

RussellWestcott

All is fixed now... the video was moved to a different directory and all the embed links needed to be updated... bottom line, everything should be in working order.

Click here to be taken to the webcast

ENJOY!

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (RussellWestcott @ Jul 6 2009, 04:55 PM) All is fixed now... the video was moved to a different directory and all the embed links needed to be updated... bottom line, everything should be in working order.

Click here to be taken to the webcast

ENJOY!
Hi Russell
Is there going to be any availability of CD`s or videos (as per Ben Tal) from the Edmonton weekend?

Thanks.

Ian Dunsmuir

R

RussellWestcott

Ian make sure you are out to the BC REIN™ workshop on Thursday night... we should be in a position to make an announcement that night. We are waiting on one more approval, and we should have it in the next couple of days.

RW

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (RussellWestcott @ Jul 7 2009, 03:24 PM) We are waiting on one more approval, and we should have it in the next couple of days.
Awesome!

vandriani

REIN Member
The link is still not working for me.
There is an icon on the screen that is flashing (having convulsions) but the controls don`t work.

Top Bottom