Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary Foreclosure JV Opportunities

stevethrondson

REIN Member
I have a number of opportunities for Joint Venture partners to invest in foreclosure properties. These are not the 4 that your realtor knows about. There are about 140-170 a month in Calgary and surrounding area and the masses never know about them.

We aggressively market to distressed homeowners and people in the early stages of foreclosure and we have several great leads every week. Many of these deals are $50,000 or more below appraised value! Our unique strategy has several key ingredients that make our investments outperform most.

We buy well below market value, we get well above average rents, and we have a pre-planned exit strategy that allows us to sell at slightly above market value. We use the best system that I have seen to date.

I’m looking for investors with as little as $50,000 to invest and the ability to go on a mortgage with me. The terms are typically 1 – 2 years. However, we do offer some shorter and longer term deals.

We also have opportunities for 2[sup]nd[/sup] mortgage lenders at up to 16% interest; we can make these RRSP eligible for you.

If you are interested call Steve at 403 837-7368 or e-mail [email protected]

(Steve is a licensed realtor with MaxWell Canyon Creek Realty... Board says I need to tell everybody...)

Top Bottom