Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary Property Management

rbrost

Registered
Your recommendations for a residential property management company in Calgary?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Regards

Rick Brost

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Rick,

Lots of discussion around Calgary property management companies, who to use etc throughout this forum. You might try the search options (located top middle of this page near the title). These are some of the management companies that others have been using in Alberta. There is also a cery good discussion going on around how to interview and pick a management company. Search by "Property mangement" and then again "Property Manager":

Alberta:

Hearthstone Management (Debbie Bradford) - (403) 887-8552 - Central Alberta (Red Deer, Sylvan, Lacombe, etc.)
Ayre & Oxford Inc. (Paul A. Jones) - (780) 448-4984 - Edmonton Region
Laidley Management (Nancy) - [email protected] - Edmonton & Northern Alberta
Mayfield Managment (Edith O`Flarhety) - (780) 451-5192 - Edmonton
Amhurst Property Management (Sadaat) - 403-237-0477 - Calgary
Liberty Manor (Jeff Dick) - 780-437-9941 - Edmonton
Amhurst Property Management (Nirman or Saadat) - 403-237-0477 - Calgary
Hope Street Property Management - 403-520-5220 - http://www.MyCalgaryRentals.ca - Calgary
BTI Management (Carla Berezowski) - 403-815-9945 - [email protected] - Calgary
Larlyn Property Management Ltd. (Christina Carr) (6plex or up) - (403) 693-0025 Ext.227 - Calgary

stevethrondson

REIN Member
QUOTE (rbrost @ Oct 9 2007, 10:38 PM) Your recommendations for a residential property management company in Calgary?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Regards

Rick Brost

Hi Rick,

I`ve hired a part-time assistant who`s looking after most of the details on my Calgary properties. She`s doing a great job for me. I`d like to offer her more work to keep her around. We may be able to help you out and help us by keeping her busy and getting some economy of scale. Contact me at [email protected] and I can tell you what we can do for you. We are not actual "property managers" but in my experience, we do a far better job than most of the managers that I`ve met.

Top Bottom