Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canadian Richmom. Real Estate scam?

HaydenGreen

Registered
I have fellow amateur real estate investors interested in doing a real estate course by Savannah Ross aka the canadian rich mom. Curious what people have heard of it? Whether it is worth it or not?

marcp

Registered
She was interviewed by Paul M Hecht in October 2008. I remember listening to the interview. She seemed authentic. I don`t think she knows as much as Ron Legrand, but then who does!?

People sell seminars, people buy seminars. But people only become successful when they take action.

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
I would recommend you become a REIN member as opposed to just sticking to one exclusive, limited resource or program. I would never knock a fellow women encouraging and "empowering women" but I love being a member here. It`s a whole network of people (as you can see by this Board alone) that offers support in a whole variety of ranges and sexes (new investor or seasoned investor from big or small investors)

Being in the real estate industry I`ve been solicited by so many people claiming to be able to afford me any and all opportunities to "get rich". Don and his REIN team have done the research, provide UNBIASED resources and up to us what we want to do with it. Programs offered by them are affordable and again, for our best interest, not to line their pockets. That`s my opinion. This is the problem I have with the other "Branding" companies that charge ridiculous, amounts of your $ (that should be going towards a downpayment for buying an investment property in the first place), in stages and offer "limited time offers". This is my pet peeve, yes.

Also, if you haven`t already, read Don`s book.

Top Bottom