Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Condo Conversion ?

Tim Blake

Registered
Has anybody successfully completed a condo conversion ?

I have a 5 bay shop under contract that is already titled 5 separate condo but has been operating as a multi unit owned by one owner.

No condo reserve or fees ect

I know most of the heavy lifting is done.
Would love to talk to someone who has completed the process as I would like to sell some units out of it .

Cheers

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hello Tim,

We have a Condo Conversion Home Study in the store for each province. Click HERE to order.

Last edited:

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Fell free to msg me

Consider legal issues, strata seed issues, financial ie mortgaging (ie partial discharge) issues and sales process / timelines.

All doable but if financing too expensive, sales process to slow or condo reserve fund seeding too high it will fail or be unprofitable.

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

ChrisDavies

Registered
Has anybody successfully completed a condo conversion ?

I have a 5 bay shop under contract that is already titled 5 separate condo but has been operating as a multi unit owned by one owner.

No condo reserve or fees ect

I know most of the heavy lifting is done.
Would love to talk to someone who has completed the process as I would like to sell some units out of it .

Cheers

There's some folks in my office who have - industrial condos are a great conversion but you've gotta be cautious with pricing, consider the amount of yard space and how you'll handle common expenses. There should be fees.

Top Bottom