Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cops for Kids needs you!

SamPerren

Ask how YOU can profit from the boom in Kamloops!
Registered
Hello fellow REIN members,

As a member for about five years, I now have 11 doors and collect almost $15,000/mo rental income. I am now on "pause" due to parental leave - my wife and I adopted two kids(8mo and 2yrs) six weeks ago :D. The reason for my post is to share a great opportunity to do some good and get a great deal on some real estate resources:

I am raising money for Cops for Kids, and am participating in a 1000km bike ride over 10 days as part of the fund raising. Grants supported by Cops for Kids have included: wheel chairs, elevators, special mobility tools, special equipment and lifts for homes. Also, specialized formulas, therapies, special needs camps, tools for therapy, travel and food expenses for children in treatments, guide dogs...and much more have been funded by this great cause! Recent grant applications have WAY outpaced fundraising, so the need is great.

After reaching my fundraising goal, a very generous individual has pledged to match dollar for dollar any donations for the next five days, so the push is on before I start my long bike ride.

I am offering some great FREE gifts in exchange for donations. Your gift(s) for donating are valued at $2,184, and for the next five days your donation will be DOUBLED! As little as $20 will get you an awesome gift from me!

Please check out my website www.SamPerren.com to learn more about my gift to you for supporting this awesome cause.

Thanks for reading, and please check out SamPerren.com, I have made sure it is worth your time!

Sam

REIN Member in Kamloops BC

Top Bottom