Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Costa Rica Dreams Can Come True!

kablett

REIN Member
Do you remember Star Wars?
Do you remember the Ewok Village in the trees?
Do you remember the Swiss Family Robinson`s treehouse?

I sure do.
I`ve always wanted one and now I`m going to get one and you can, too! You can get your very own Costa Rican dream home in the trees for less than the price of most mediocre bachelor units in Calgary. My fiancee and I recently had the good fortune of visiting Finca Bella Vista (www.fincabellavista.net) the last time we were in Costa Rica.
It is an ewok-inspired eco village set to make history by becoming one of the world`s first sustainable treehouse communities.

Everything about it says great investment opportunity, great lifestyle opportunity, and fantastic commitment to sustainability.

Imagine waking up to howler monkeys, toucans, and a whole range of tropical animals in one of the world`s most biologically diverse regions, Costa Rica`s OSA Peninsula.
Most gringos have bought property in CR`s NW Guanacaste region, bringing much devastation to the area along with them and diluting much of the area`s pristine wilderness. The OSA region is far less travelled today, although much of that is set to change (a bittersweet pill for eco-minded investors) with the announcement of a new international airport set to be built just 30 minutes from the Finca.

We picked up over 5 acres of beautiful forested land backing on to an immaculate river for just 70k USD! And there`s even financing available too. That`s a better deal than I`ve been able to find anywhere else in Costa Rica hands down. I`ve seen countless American and Canadians pay more than that for 50` lots with no view and no trees in some areas. If you`re like me, you subscribe to a few newsletters too and undoubtedly you`ve seen many examples of 1-3 acre lots (some with views, some without) selling for 150k or more easily.

At Finca Bella Vista, there are still opportunities to pick up large 2-2.5 acre lots with massive trees on them for just 40-70k USD.

Housing costs are extra, of course, and there`s no pressure for you to build right away. Build the treehouse or stilt-built house of your dreams and use the Finca`s private network of ziplines to zoom to and from your palace in the forest. Not only will all of the homes here be `homes of art` with many of them located high up in the forest canopy, and not only will they all have private zip lines as an option, but they`ll also be completely off the grid thanks to a state of the art `run of the river` microhydro system being installed for the sole benefit of the owners and surrounding villagers. This system will be one of, if not the, largest privately owned, non-commercial power generators in all of Central America! And what does it mean to you? Dirt cheap, zero emission electricity for the rest of your life!

This is truly a world class project and there are only a limited number of lots available to an exclusive group of eco-minded, adventure loving, lifestyle motivated real estate investors.

If you`ve always wanted to protect the rainforest, enjoy and explore the rainforest, invest with your ethics, and love every minute of it, Finca Bella Vista is well worth the low price of admission. Please call Kevin Ablett at 403.880.0138 or join his Facebook group `Fans of Finca Bella Vista` for more information and updates.

Top Bottom