Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Docs needed for Credit Check Criminal Record Check

EricBodin

Registered
Hi,

I have a quick question. I have to meet 2 potential tenants for my condo in Vancouver in a couple hours. I will do a credit check and criminal record check through Rentcheck, but they are still processing my application. Do I absolutely need a form from Rentcheck for the tenants to fill out? or can I just get informations (Sin...) from the tenants and do the checking later on with Rentcheck?
Thanks very much for your help,

Eric

dobiso

Registered
QUOTE (eb06000 @ May 15 2008, 12:05 PM) Hi,

I have a quick question. I have to meet 2 potential tenants for my condo in Vancouver in a couple hours. I will do a credit check and criminal record check through Rentcheck, but they are still processing my application. Do I absolutely need a form from Rentcheck for the tenants to fill out? or can I just get informations (Sin...) from the tenants and do the checking later on with Rentcheck?
Thanks very much for your help,

Eric

Hi,

For credit check: As long as you have signed consent from the tenant to do credit check in your application form, you`re ok.

For criminal background check: There`s a separate form with RENTCHECK that you must fill and have the tenant SIGN for criminal checks. You can`t use your own application or consent form on this.

Cheers!

Top Bottom