Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Campbells Estimated Networth.

lilbuffet

Registered
So I was browsing the forums and a question came to my mind. Out of pure curiosity, does anyone have a ball park figure of what Don Campbells estimated net worth is??

Could it be 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30 Million?

Any guesses out there?

gwasser

Registered
QUOTE (lilbuffet @ Jun 27 2010, 02:12 PM) So I was browsing the forums and a question came to my mind. Out of pure curiosity, does anyone have a ball park figure of what Don Campbells estimated net worth is??

Any guesses out there?

I think this issue is nobody`s business. It really doesn`t matter does it?

stevestein

Registered
I completely agree with you Godfried. It really doesn`t matter. That is a personal question that should stay personal unless Don felt like he should tell us. I know I wouldn`t answer that question.

MonteDobson

Registered
What a ridiculous question! What is yours?

QUOTE (lilbuffet @ Jun 27 2010, 02:12 PM) So I was browsing the forums and a question came to my mind. Out of pure curiosity, does anyone have a ball park figure of what Don Campbells estimated net worth is??

Any guesses out there?

westboundventures

Registered
QUOTE (lilbuffet @ Jun 27 2010, 01:12 PM) So I was browsing the forums and a question came to my mind. Out of pure curiosity, does anyone have a ball park figure of what Don Campbells estimated net worth is??

Any guesses out there?

I don`t think this is a ridiculous question. It makes sense to learn from someone who is really successful at what they do, and in real estate your net worth is one of the most important measures of your success (along with cashflow, systems, your team, etc). We are talking about real estate "investing", and the point of investing is to make money.

I personally have no expectation that Don Campbell would share that information with me, but if I found out for certain that his net worth was in excess of a few million it would solidify my confidence even more that I am part of the right organization.

Conrad5

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
QUOTE (westboundventures @ Jun 27 2010, 10:44 PM)
I don't think this is a ridiculous question. It makes sense to learn from someone who is really successful at what they do, and in real estate your net worth is one of the most important measures of your success (along with cashflow, systems, your team, etc). We are talking about real estate "investing", and the point of investing is to make money.

I personally have no expectation that Don Campbell would share that information with me, but if I found out for certain that his net worth was in excess of a few million it would solidify my confidence even more that I am part of the right organization.

Having said that he is living his Belize by teaching REIN, I must say his networth is the value REIN members get from his teachings. Putting a figure out there as his networth wont reflect well on the Don Campbell that I know and his teachings.

Conrad5

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
QUOTE (caglah @ Jun 27 2010, 11:10 PM) Having said that he is living his Belize by teaching REIN, I must say his networth is the value REIN members get from his teachings. Putting out a figure out there as his networth wont reflect well on the Don Campbell that I know and his teachings.

RockyMtnHigh

Registered

Any guesses out there?

OHH, I would guess a little above $ 500.
Who cares and as the other said, it is none of my or your business.

The man is knowledgeable, giving, has a great team and helps numerous people understand real estate investing
Who cares ! ! ! ! !

ChrisDavies

Registered
The man owns several apartment buildings. That`s enough to increase most of our net worth by several multiples, and he`s well qualified by experience to be teaching.

2ndstory

Registered
QUOTE (westboundventures @ Jun 27 2010, 11:44 PM)
I don't think this is a ridiculous question. It makes sense to learn from someone who is really successful at what they do, and in real estate your net worth is one of the most important measures of your success (along with cashflow, systems, your team, etc). We are talking about real estate "investing", and the point of investing is to make money.

Agreed. It may not be any of my business, but... It's the same as getting financial advice from an advisor. I don't want financial advice from someone with less than me.

That being said, the first thing that I noticed about Campbell was that the proceeds from his book go to Habitat for Humanity. Instantly his credibility was boosted in my mind. How many guys are out there preaching get rich schemes and the way they really got rich was from writing their book? Lots.

Nik

housingrental

Registered
I second Monte Dobson`s post

I`ll add:
Regardless Don seems like a pretty smart guy and the content he provides is top notch. Read the books he`s written, the success of others he helped, and what he`s been able to help build in REIN. This is impressive.

It`s hard to think of a more credible person in the world of investment real estate.

invst4profit

Registered
Personal note, Taboo topics: Politics, Religion, Net worth.

One should not talk in terms of real dollars but rather draw your own conclusions based on what you perceive and act accordingly.

wgraham

REIN Member
Don told me last week that he was worth $11,369,965.97 and has a weekly cash flow of $145,397.87 (please please read the sarcasm here)

I see the point about financial advisors and mentors/coaches but I am just taking a stab here but I think Don is qualified to preach real estate....now fashion I might second guess him on

Net worth is one of those topics rarely discussed and heavily guarded.......maybe this is just a modest CND thing.....

If you get it out of him be sure to post it here

invst4profit

Registered
What exactly are the qualifications required to preach Real Estate investing?
Does Robert Kiyosaki qualify?

Rickson9

Registered
The topic is gauche.

QUOTE (invst4profit @ Jun 28 2010, 08:31 PM)
What exactly are the qualifications required to preach Real Estate investing?

Does Robert Kiyosaki qualify?

I am always grateful if I am able to learn from another person's message.

CherylBottomley

Registered
My personal thoughts are this: obviously all of us are benefiting from the teacher (Don) or we wouldn`t be REIN members. The fact that we continue to be is our OWN assessment that he is an excellent and most qualified teacher and mentor. Does the number really matter? If you need a number, focus on your own - is it where you want it to be and if not, focus your energy and intent on that.

Don`s net worth can`t be measured - how do you put a value on his teachings allowing me to raise my children without the worry of a J.O.B. or allowing my husband to retire early? How do you put a number on all the other REIN members who have similar and even more spectacular stories and the lives they have impacted? This is Don`s true net worth - he has helped raise the bar for so many families, Habitat for Humanity and the list go on. There is no number because it is infinite - his impact will be felt by my children and their children and for many generations to come.

If any of us need something to do today, write Don and tell him how he has changed your life. Forget the numbers and focus on his courage to live his dream so that you can now live yours.

bizaro86

Registered
In my opinion, it`s valid to ask someone who sells real estate investment services whether they personally invest in real estate, since it speaks to their credibility. Once you have that answer, trying to find out their net worth is in extremely poor taste, as indicated by every other person who has replied to this thread.

Michael

JDaley

Registered
QUOTE (westboundventures @ Jun 27 2010, 10:44 PM) I don`t think this is a ridiculous question. It makes sense to learn from someone who is really successful at what they do, and in real estate your net worth is one of the most important measures of your success (along with cashflow, systems, your team, etc). We are talking about real estate "investing", and the point of investing is to make money.

I agree! Those who are wise would ask such a question. You can leverage 20 properties or 1000 doors and your net worth could be well below or fraction of the net worth of the ownings (JVs). Saying you own or have a name on title for multiple properties shouldn`t imply you`re worth millions. I know REIN members who are on title for about 6-8 properties and whose net worth is no more than $100,000-300,000. All this tells me is that they`re good at raising money, and maybe even losing it (in a declining market) ! Making money is a different matter and knowing the range of a person`s net worth is good business, if you plan to associate with these people.

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
This is a question that should never be asked of anyone, except one with whom you are about to marry.

Don`s net worth, Larry`s net worth, my net worth is of importance only to us, our lender`s, and our families.

But, for those inquiring minds who really want to know... it is probably much more than yours. If it wasn`t, you would not be asking.

Top Bottom