Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Downtown Markham by The Remington Group

DavidRLInvestor

Registered
Hi All,

Newbie member here...

Does anyone have opinions on this development? I am looking at their townhouses and wondering what the short and long term prospects are. My take is if the project executes after 10-15 years of construction it will become the premiere neighbourhood in Markham.

"What`s behind the curtain?"

RCC

Registered
I live about 10 mins. from this development and the residents are very positive about this development. The concept and plans are very exciting and looks like it could be one of the premier communities in the region. There is already a YMCA, Hilton Hotel and GO station there. Under construction is a high school whcih will be a regional school for elite athletes. Employers in the development include IBM, Motorola and Honeywell.

QUOTE (DavidRLInvestor @ Sep 30 2007, 11:20 PM) Hi All,

Newbie member here...

Does anyone have opinions on this development? I am looking at their townhouses and wondering what the short and long term prospects are. My take is if the project executes after 10-15 years of construction it will become the premiere neighbourhood in Markham.

"What`s behind the curtain?"

Top Bottom