Downtown Victoria VIP AMBASSADOR PRESALE OPPORTUNITY - HUDSON PLACE ONE - The highest elevated luxury tower w/five star amenities

Amy Leong

Top selling Vancouver Realtor and Strata Expert
REIN Member
Nov 6, 2012
9
3
8
Vancouver
#1
Context-1-1024x502.jpg


We are very excited to be selected as one of the few Ambassador VIP agents in all of Vancouver for TownLine Homes newest luxury development in Downtown Victoria at HUDSON PLACE ONE. Only a handful of agents get first access into this incredible offering and we are offering friends, family & our close networks a chance to get in prior to public launch.

HUDSON PLACE ONE
A landmark centerpiece amidst Victoria's brilliant skyline with the highest, most elevated views in the city's centre, this new tower is both luxurious and modern featuring intelligently-designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes in the heart of an urban village.

Victoria is very much on the investment radar especially in the most recent years with steady market increases and in demand rents, especially in the Downtown area. Executives, tech, students, professionals alike are wanting NEW and wanting LUXURY amenities and finishings, all of which are featured in Hudson Place One. A good friend of ours just re rented his 500 sq ft 1 bedroom out and had 18 applicants because it's one of the only buildings featuring nicer finishings!

In comparison to Downtown Vancouver pricing, Victoria is very much ON SALE and will continue to see growth.

The 'Hudson District' and demand for this anticipated tower is VERY HIGH with over 3000 registrants and we are so happy to be the first in for suite selection and lowest pricing. As we know, the best time to buy presale is on the first wave. Please see below for further VIP insider information & detailed price sheet is now attached (for your eyes only & not to be shared publicly).

Insider VIP info below:

Completion Feb-March 2020
Deposit structure - 10%- 10% for a total of 20%

- Full service concierge
- Air conditioning (each unit has its own heating/cooling pump)

- Amazon 'Electronic Parcel Delivery' *first in Canada*
Concierge receives package and places in your electronic locker, you can then pick it up anytime with the code texted/emailed directly to your device. Very convenient for online shoppers and Amazon lovers.

- Junior 1beds, no parking but can be purchased for $45K
- All other units include 1 parking stall. Bonus: There are also 24 visitor stalls.

- Bike friendly: Bike room you can bike straight into (no winding in and out of corridors or elevators) with 176 spots & handy wash station and bike fixing station with tools
- SKY GARDENS (east/south/west elevations with beautiful Arbutus trees)


Others include:
Fitness centre
Guest Suite w/private balcony
Business Centre - - 'We-work' inspired business centre with copier, scanner, printer & more in a beautiful crisp space that enhances inspiration and a place you will want to be in
Outdoor Dining
Dining & Social lounge
Billiards Room
Hobby Room
Infrared Saunas (His & Hers)
Yoga Studio
Kids Play Area

INVESTOR ALERT RESEARCH + RENTAL DEMAND

- Quality tenants
- Only 10% of renters are students
- Median income of $110,000/year (accountants, lawyers, realtors)
- Townline leased their last purpose built rental building in a mere 7 weeks and had line ups down the street wrapping around the block. They had to go to private appt only because demand was so high. Amazing for our investor clients who want top notch tenants.


DEPOSIT STRUCTURE & INITIAL AMOUNT NEEDED
Due to our relationship with the Developer, we were able to get a reduced deposit structure to 20% instead of 25%

$20,000 upon signing Offer to Purchase, increased to 10% of the purchase price payable within 7 days of acceptance to - Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP in Trust

Second deposit 10% upon filing of the Amendment to the Disclosure Statement

Spots are limited as previously said and getting filled fast, so please let us know asap if you're interested so we can allocate units accordingly and get you the best of the best.

If you’d like to go over and see the presentation centre and display suite, we can arrange with our dedicated Townline representative.

Thanks and happy wealth building!

amyleongre@gmail.com
778-871-1000
 
Likes: Tina Myrvang