Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Email Notifications

RobMacdonald

Registered
For some reason, and I'm not sure when, but I stopped getting email notifications to posts that I'm subscribed to. I also don't receive a notification when someone sends me a message.

What do I need to do?

REINteam

Registered
Hi Rob,

I did some digging and it looks like you have two e-mail addresses associated with your account. If you can double check the spam/junk folders for both of those accounts, you may find the notifications have been sent there.

RobMacdonald

Registered
Hi Madison,

I changed the email on my profile to [email protected].

Previously it was [email protected]. Hopefully that fixes things. But I hadn't noticed that I have 2 emails associated with the account.

The mortgagerob address just forwards to the shaw account.

curiousLo

REIN Member
I have email subscribed to many forums in myreinspace. I have been getting those emails for many months now. But since last week I have not received any emails. Could you look into why the emails stopped? Thanks

REINteam

Registered
Hi everyone,

We were experiencing an issue with our email server which was causing subscribed forum emails to be held back. That has been fixed as of this afternoon. Unfortunately past emails are unable to be sent, but you will start receiving any new notifications from this point on.

If anyone runs into this issue again, feel free to contact me or send us an email to [email protected] and we'll jump on the issue as quick as we can.

curiousLo

REIN Member
My email notifications have stopped again.... since November 14.

Update: Email notifications have started working again. Thanks for the fix! - Nov 17.

REINteam

Registered
There was a short maintenance period to our mail server over the weekend that may have caused your notifications to be down - everything should be back to normal at this time.

curiousLo

REIN Member
Hi Madison, thanks for checking into this. Unfortunately I haven't received anything since April 16. Missing my daily RE fix!

REIN

Registered
Everything should be working correctly now. If you still aren't receiving notifications, please let us know at forum at reincanada.com

Thanks

Top Bottom