Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Excellent Tenants Looking for Landlord

Leigh_Anne10997

New Forum Member
REIN Member
I will be listing the home of senior seller clients that are looking to downsize and move into a bungalow property. They would rather rent than purchase - I think the thought of going through the process of selling scares them.

They would be ideal tenants for someone - their current home is in good shape. They have sufficient equity to rent long-term - and they want to stay in the home as long as they are physically able. The only thing that would make them move is if they needed to move to a senior's care facility or, as many homeowners like to tell me, they'd be leaving in the proverbial "pine box".

My seller clients want to remain in Spruce Grove. There are no rental homes currently available (main floor laundry is a requirement). There are however a few bungalow homes for sale - ranging from $280,000 'ish to $385,000 that meets their needs. I’m leaning towards the two middle-priced homes that are around $310K.

Since they only want the upstairs, I can see suiting the downstairs. Suited properties are the hottest item in real estate right now… which could make purchasing a rental property for them even more attractive.

They are looking to move as soon as possible - we are doing minor renovations to their current home (paint, new flooring, etc.) to get their home ready for the challenging real estate market.

If you're interested in purchasing a home for them and having them as tenants, please contact me at (780) 569-5456 ext. 104 or via email at: [email protected].

LEIGH ANNE CHISHOLM, Broker/Owner/REALTOR®
Signature Edge Realty International

Top Bottom