Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favourites!

JoeRagona

Registered
Hey guys,

I have been hard at work analyzing more than 40 - 50 properties in the last couple weeks. Because the areas are so targeted, I am finding that I am analyzing many properties on the same street in competition with each other with slightly different numbers.

Since it`s so quick and easy to use the software to do this, I thought that I could keep the analyzed properties in the queue for a while before actually archiving them (that is probably the way to filter)

What I suggest, is to have a checkbox that allows me to choose my favourite 2 or 3 so I can go see them.

Or, should I just throw all the ones that don`t really fit right now into the archive and then if needed pull them back out with the new unarchive button?

Joey

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Joey,

We designed the Archive feature to be your filter. I suggest you archive the ones that don`t fit your model. You can always un-archive them later.

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (GarthChapman @ Aug 18 2008, 12:24 PM)
Hi Joey,

We designed the Archive feature to be your filter. I suggest you archive the ones that don't fit your model. You can always un-archive them later.

Thanks Garth, that works just as well except that I cannot see the properties that are 'maybe' not fitting the system 'yet'/ I just have to remember to look in that section. No worries.

Maybe a suggestion would be to have two windows on the analyzer viewing the archives beside the current - ie, they just list in different windows.

Top Bottom