Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Financial Analysis Proforma Report

JoeRagona

Registered
Hey guys,

I`m just curious if you could include an option to block out property details on this report. In listening to Arlin`s way of dealing with JV partners, it`s not necessary that they know the details of the property which is where I`m at.

I really don`t want to be showing this report to people and having them `think` about it.

Without the property address, realtor info I would have no trouble leaving them with the report.

Joey

GarthChapman

Registered
That sounds like a good idea, and one I think we could build. Please send us exactly the fields you`d like to have the option to hide.

And thanks for the suggestion,

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (GarthChapman @ May 17 2008, 08:43 PM) That sounds like a good idea, and one I think we could build. Please send us exactly the fields you`d like to have the option to hide.

And thanks for the suggestion,

Hi Garth,

It would probably be only those fields I listed...Property Address, Realtor Info on the first page. If you want to get into more detail, you could have toggle options for critical information that come up before the report is generated that users can choose to display or not. These can be the standard to start and as you get feedback, just update the toggle choices.

But, that`s ahead of myself, if you could block the easier information for now, that would be great.

Talk soon.
Joey

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Joey,

We just finishing building the `suppress Property Address, Listing Realtor and Lead Source` into a new Presentation Report in the Analyzer. This new feature will also allow you to create your own Title page for the report (including your logo at the top), and to select which REMA Reports on the subject property to include with the presentation package. You will also be able to save the Reports as PDF`s and then be able to print or email the package to JV Prospects, Lenders, Mortgage Brokers or others.

There will also be some upgrades to the Mortgage Calculator, including a `Once at end of Term` payment option that will handle those VTB`s and RRSP 2nd mortgages with balloon payments. And more...

We think this takes the REMA Analyzer to a whole new level!

Watch for a post over the weekend to announce the new version is up on our website and ready for you all to download.

And thanks for a great suggestion!

Top Bottom