Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flipping in GTA

veve

REIN Member
Don, or anyone who has experience in flipping.

Don, you have made your opinions on flipping clear many times, but I`ll ask this anyways.
What is the general sense on residential flipping in the GTA right now? Is it something viable?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (veve @ Oct 5 2007, 12:29 AM) Don, or anyone who has experience in flipping.

Don, you have made your opinions on flipping clear many times, but I`ll ask this anyways.
What is the general sense on residential flipping in the GTA right now? Is it something viable?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

This is a good market do some flipping. The key is finding deals that the home owner needs to sell a house very quick and where you can negotiate a sweet discount for yourself...this allows you to re-sell (maybe after some upgrades) at the market price to make a profit. Download the Rein top ways of finding property for ideas. The GTA is a good market for this because homes take some time to sold on the market once they are listed (whereas in Edmonton houses are being sold the day they are put on the market because the demand is so strong).

Another good method that i`ve used is assigning deals to investors. I`ve co-ventured in www.homeownersoon.com assigning lease to own deals to investors. Great business once you get volume.

Top Bottom