Flooding in Northern BC & Alberta

C Westrop

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Feb 19, 2013
We at Park Insurance are here for you if you need us. If you have a REIN policy insuring your rental property and it has been affected by the recent flooding.
1) YES, you are insured against damage by flood.
2) YES, you have coverage for lost rental income if your property is damaged. You are covered for up to 24 months.

We will do everything that we can to assist you during this difficult time but we do ask that you bear in mind that in a situation such as this the settlement of your claim may take some time. Progress may seem slow but please be patient with the process.

Your Park Insurance Team