Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fourth multi family purchase and a great start to 2015!

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
Hi again! It is my utmost pleasure to have the opportunity to post here once again. After a slow couple of years, and a decade and a half of baby steps things are moving forward. We have just closed on a large multifamily/mixed commercial property in Beaumont Alberta below market value. What makes this purchase significant is I was able to raise almost 1M in just over 2 weeks! This has been a slow and steady process, building relationships over the years with a model of honesty and integrity. All of my investor partners thus far have been found from word of mouth and referrals from others. I have also just rejoined REIN after a 2 year break, after really missing the positive energy and vibe from the folks on here. There is no doubt that I would not be where I am today without the motivation, education, and confidence gained from this group. I have learned that patience is key, and taking action when those brief moments the door of opportunity opens for you. Having a strong team around you to make you look good is very important too. Thanks to everyone I have met who made this possible, and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible this year!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations Cory. Real estate is never a race so the pace you choose is the exact right pace. You've raised some dough, you've found undervalued property, you've built relationships and you've learned a ton. Wow, what more can a guy want :). Nicely done (and welcome back!)

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
Thanks Don, yes can't ask for much more indeed. Health, family, and a British Columbia address to top it off! Looking forward to 2015 and beyond. See you around.

Top Bottom