Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FREE BC Real Estate Event with Don Campbell and...

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
FREE BC Real Estate Discussion Afternoon at Chapters Metrotown Saturday October 13th.Come and join Canadian real estate experts and best-selling authors Don R. Campbell, Russell Westcott and Peter Kinch (along with other veteran investors) for a panel discussion on the future of BC`s real estate market.
Beginning at 2:00pm
sharp on Saturday October 13th
we`ll start by discussing the BC real estate market and what we can expect in the coming years.

These authors will be sharing insights, tips and strategies with all who attend this special FREE afternoon book signing and discussion. (bring your books along for autographing or pick one up at the event)

Special Bonus - International Investment Expert Philip McKernan
will be there to share his perspective on the international market and why so many international investors are throwing their money at Western Canada right now (more than ever before)

In a very casual atmosphere, you can have your real estate questions answered by the experts and also discover the latest trends.

Bring your friends, get there early, grab your Starbucks and enjoy a fun and informative afternoon of real estate discussion.

2:00pm Saturday October 13th

Chapters Books
Metropolis, Metrotown Mall
4700 Kingsway
Burnaby, British Columbia V5H 4M1
(604)431-0463

hazed

Registered
Will there by any other information sessions/quickstarts etc. in BC this year?

BMironov

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Sep 30 2007, 07:00 PM) Many other surprises coming in 2008!

Can`t wait for Christmas!
style_emoticons

DonCampbell

Staff member
REIN Member
Just a quick reminder about this Saturday (October 13th) BC Real Estate Discussion at Chapters in Metrotown. See below for details: Hope to see you there (bring a friend):FREE BC Real Estate Discussion Afternoon at Chapters Metrotown Saturday October 13th.Come and join Canadian real estate experts and best-selling authors Don R. Campbell, Russell Westcott and Peter Kinch (along with other veteran investors) for a panel discussion on the future of BC`s real estate market.

Beginning at 2:00pm
sharp on Saturday October 13th
we`ll start by discussing the BC real estate market and what we can expect in the coming years.

These authors will be sharing insights, tips and strategies with all who attend this special FREE afternoon book signing and discussion. (bring your books along for autographing or pick one up at the event)

Special Bonus - International Investment Expert Philip McKernan
will be there to share his perspective on the international market and why so many international investors are throwing their money at Western Canada right now (more than ever before)

In a very casual atmosphere, you can have your real estate questions answered by the experts and also discover the latest trends.

Bring your friends, get there early, grab your Starbucks and enjoy a fun and informative afternoon of real estate discussion.

2:00pm Saturday October 13th

Chapters Books
Metropolis, Metrotown Mall
4700 Kingsway
Burnaby, British Columbia V5H 4M1
(604)431-0463

DonCampbell

Staff member
REIN Member
Thank you!

I just wanted to post a special thank you all who came out for this real estate discussion at Chapters in Metrotown. The respnose was enormous. 158 people

(a new book signing record), lots of great discussion and questions and a lot of fun meeting you all. And all raising money for a very good cause habitat for Humanity.

Can't wait to see you again soon at a REIN Member Workshop. The next one in Vancouver is in November (check the upcoming events calendar, direct link at the top of this page 'Events Calendar.")

Go for it, post your questions, answer others questions (you can always delete your comment if you don't like it later on!). Get active, ask the critical questions and never buy into someone's hype... do your homework!

If there are other questions you have, use the search funtion of this site, and if you don't find the answer, post your question and get it answered by investors and experts from across the country.

GregGillespie

Registered
No, thank you Don! It was great to see the REIN crew out again. I'm used to hearing you speak all night or all weekend and I was amazed at how many valuable tips all of you were able to share in only 1 hour!!

Again, your committment to Habitat for Humanity is commendable. Your continued selflessness is very inspirational and I continue to admire your focus on helping those around you.

Thank you!

Greg

QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Oct 14 2007, 04:53 PM)
Thank you!

I just wanted to post a special thank you all who came out for this real estate discussion at Chapters in Metrotown. The respnose was enormous. 158 people

(a new book signing record), lots of great discussion and questions and a lot of fun meeting you all. And all raising money for a very good cause habitat for Humanity.

Can't wait to see you again soon at a REIN Member Workshop. The next one in Vancouver is in November (check the upcoming events calendar, direct link at the top of this page 'Events Calendar.")

Go for it, post your questions, answer others questions (you can always delete your comment if you don't like it later on!). Get active, ask the critical questions and never buy into someone's hype... do your homework!

If there are other questions you have, use the search funtion of this site, and if you don't find the answer, post your question and get it answered by investors and experts from across the country.

jarrettvaughan

Registered
It was great to hear you and your team speak this weekend. It was very informative and educational. Thank you very much.

kfukawa

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Oct 14 2007, 04:53 PM)
Thank you!

Hi Don,

As a relatively new member of Ozzie Jurock's Real Estate Action Group, I found your presentation at Chapters to be a real eye-opener!

I just tried accessing the report on BC's Gateway Project, but received an error. Is this available to non-members? If so, do you have another link I can try? (I was able to download the Pine Beetle report with no problems.)

Thanks for your help.

DonCampbell

Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

I truly want to educate people to ask the tough questions, especially of the people they are taking advise from. I trust that came across that the signing.

You can download the whole report at www.reincanada.com as well. I think you`ll find it a real eye-opener.

Keep emotions out of your real estate equation!

Hope to see you at a REIN Workshop (November is the next one)

TomMcHale

Registered
Hi folks, new to Rein in the last 6 months and very nwe to this forum.

Is it possible to get a copy of the discussion regarding the future of BC realestate by Don and other memebers held in BC on Oct 13 2007?

Thanks

Tom

DonCampbell

Staff member
REIN Member
Howdy Tom,

The event was a public discussion and it wasn`t recorded. However we will be discussing new research, at the REIN Workshop in Vancouver in November.

Checkk the calendar link on this page (top right corner).

Top Bottom