Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free On Line Credit Check

tnguyen

Registered
Hello Everyone, I've heard some people mentioned that there are few websites that allows you to do the credit check for free. Does anyone know?
I always have to pay for this service. How about everyone?

brad ell

New Forum Member
Registered
Equifax is free for 30 days. So sign up, get your credit, print a few copies, and then cancel your membership.

Wayne Hillier

Wayne Hillier
REIN Member
My wife just found credit karma the other day.

Not sure how many free reports you get

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
I get mine every year through equifax, and pay to get the score along with the report. It's inexpensive, and since I check mine often it's not a big deal.

Jaymee

Jaymee
REIN Member
You can find your credit score for free from Borrowell. And I believe you can get your detailed history for free also if you mail a request in to Equifax, they just won't tell you the credit score, just the history.

Vlad11384

New Forum Member
Registered
MOGO provide free credit score monthly, they're slight pulling your report from equifax
Creditcarma also free but score from trans union

Tyler - Picket Fence Properties

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Last year I signed up for Equifax Complete which for a couple is $29.95/mth ($19.99 if just one person). I highly recommend because you can login whenever you want and see your score in real time. One top of that you get an email whenever someone performs an inquiry. Well worth it in my opinion!

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Requesting YOUR OWN credit score is easy, but if you are asking about pulling your potential tenants credit rating you will need to get their authorization first. Your own vs. someone else's score are very different.

Credit Karma is for tracking your own credit score and keeping track of any inquiries to your record. They do not pull free reports for a potential tenant.

Top Bottom