Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fully Renovated Home in Kansas City with Lease Option Tenant; Only $32,900! Great income and returns!

Ficaccio

REIN Member
Hi Everyone,

I am a Diamond REIN Member and started an expansion in to the US Market approximately 1.5 years ago seeing the great opportunities that existed out there.

We purchase property, renovate, set up management, get tenants (on lease option) and bring the product to you!

Here is our latest:

We have bought and fully renovated a beautiful 3 bedroom home in Kansas City, MO (great affordable market with growth potential and employment in many different sectors; 1.5M population) which is now occupied with a great tenant and we are now ready to pass it along to you! Great Returns from Day 1! Price: ONLY $32,990!

Monthly Rent Payment $550.00

$550 (per month) X 12 (months) = $6,600 Annually

$6,600 (gross Income) / $32,990 (Price) = 20% ROI

Sales Price $32,990

Estimated Value$43,000 -$54,000

We will introduce you to the management company, insurance, etc. to get you started in the US!

Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a presentation and let me know if you have any questions. This will NOT last long! Let me know if you are interested ASAP.

Thanks for your consideration of this investment opportunity! Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to meet. I am in Calgary and will be going to Edmonton as well for meetings on Thursday, September 15. I can also send more detailed information`

Sincerely,

Madeleine

Madeleine Ficaccio, B.Comm.

The VEA Group Inc.

www.veagroup.ca

Diamond REIN Member

Top Player 2010

Top Ten Alberta (South - REIN 2005, 2006, 2007)

Renovator of the Year (Dan - South - REIN 2008)

Office: (403) 547-7227

Cell: (403) 471-4337 (** Best # to reach me at)

Fax: (403) 239-8319

Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom