Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting exeption when updating my signature

JBagorio

Registered
Hi there,

I am not able to update my profile signature. It is throwing an application exception when applying the save function.

Please help!

Jason

REINteam

Registered
Hello,

It looks like you may have been updating your signature at the same time our developers were working on some code around the signature. If you can give it another try today, you should be succesfull. Please let me know if you're still having issues and we can look at troubleshooting from there.

JBagorio

Registered
I am still having the same problem. Here is the runtime error I am getting:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
CommunityServer.Controls.EditUserForm.SubmitButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3729
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +100
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +99
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +28
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2980

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5448; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5456

Top Bottom