Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grande Prairie Apprentice

Tim Blake

Registered
Looking for a part time(as little as a few hrs a week or more ) apprentice /someone looking to learn about Real estate investing could be work for coaching exchange or some paid tasks . Ideal candidate will be a Grande Prairie area newer REIN member or someone who owns at least one rental property (action takers with positive attitude) .
I am Full time Real Estate Investor / Developer
If you know anyone have them call me 7808978847

Stephen795

New Forum Member
Registered
Looking for a part time(as little as a few hrs a week or more ) apprentice /someone looking to learn about Real estate investing could be work for coaching exchange or some paid tasks . Ideal candidate will be a Grande Prairie area newer REIN member or someone who owns at least one rental property (action takers with positive attitude) .
I am Full time Real Estate Investor / Developer
If you know anyone have them call me 7808978847
Hi Tim
A little off topic but I am wondering if you could give me some insight into the Grande Prairie market and if you know what the vacancy rate is. Also if you think its a good time to invest in rental properties there. Any info would be great.

Tim Blake

Registered
Hi Stephen
I am finding the vacancy rate here in Gp is down to about 5% down from 20% last fall. Rents drops have ended and rents are slowly ticking up (small increases now ) the rental rates here dropped about 25% from 2014 -2016.
I think it is a great time prices are flat rents are increasing and companies cant find enough workers here . I have been buying alot of holds this yr and will continue to do so. Can call me anytime if want to discuss further always like talking real estate !

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Tim,
I have listed you in our Resource directory as a realtors.
Click HERE

Stephen795

New Forum Member
Registered
Thank you Tim, Good info. I have been watching the job boards and I have noticed a big increase in jobs. I would love to discuss more with you for sure.

Tim Blake

Registered
Yes . Seems every oil + Gas company is holding job fairs and blasting the radio with hiring ads.
The wages that they are offering are still much lower than prerecession so we arent getting some of people who left the area or industry back yet... This is definately a town that feels the cycles more can get better buys at the dips and higher rents at the highs so not for everyone... but you can get some good returns here just sock away some of those high rents for the next downswing and you can make a good return while minimizing your downside

Top Bottom