Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great to meet with a REIN member

trudijohnston

Registered
Good-morning!!!

I just wanted to make a comment. When we are at our REIN meetings it is so great to be with other like minded people. The problem is we have such a short time to meet and greet. Therefore, it was really great to meet yesterday with Carol Garett and spend a few hours together. It really is nice to be able to spend time with our fellow REIN members outside of the meetings. We get to spend time with great people and talk about what we love for hours!!!!!!!! So, if you have time why not set up a one on one with a fellow REIN member and share your views.

Thanks!! Trudi Johnston

DianneDachyshyn

Registered
QUOTE (trudijohnston @ Nov 22 2007, 06:31 AM) Good-morning!!!

I just wanted to make a comment. When we are at our REIN meetings it is so great to be with other like minded people. The problem is we have such a short time to meet and greet. Therefore, it was really great to meet yesterday with Carol Garett and spend a few hours together. It really is nice to be able to spend time with our fellow REIN members outside of the meetings. We get to spend time with great people and talk about what we love for hours!!!!!!!! So, if you have time why not set up a one on one with a fellow REIN member and share your views.

Thanks!! Trudi Johnston

You are so right, Trudi. On Tuesday night, we met with a new Mastermind Group starting in Edmonton, and it was refreshing to spend time with people who are doing what we are doing, who understand what we are experiencing and who will encourage us to continue, even offering help and advice along the way. In fact, we all committed to do that for each other on an ongoing basis.

We all have enough negativity in our lives and we schedule lots of activities that may not do a thing to help us reach our goal. Maybe we should purposefully structure some time for mentoring and mindfully build ourselves up so that we can be more successful. REIN meetings are terrific, and they are the highlight of the month for us, but I think that if we are going to move ahead quickly, we will have to do more.

Dianne Dachyshyn

Top Bottom