Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton, ON 4-plex - Turn Key - High Cash Flow - JV opportunity

ajaypalkahlon

Registered
Hi REIN nation!

I have an investment opportunity available for a passive investor in Hamilton, ON. The property is in a prime location, turn-key, and cash flows very well. Financing for me is a challenge because I am self-employed. My only other option would be to sell it but I like the upside the property has for the next 3-7 years, so a traditional sale at this point would hurt. I am looking to sell the property to the investor and then partner myself as the working partner on the deal. This allows for me to pull my current equity out.

Property: Legal non-conforming purpose built 4-plex
CF pro-forma: attached
Who is this deal for:
-anyone who appreciate the future potentials of Hamilton, ON
-anyone who is looking to invest in a higher passive appreciation market
-anyone who knows how difficult (impossible) it is to find a CF’ing property in Hamilton
-someone looking for a passive investment and not having to worry about PM

Upside:
-Wentworth and King is the location for the future LRT station
-Wentworth St N was recently (weeks ago) turned from a 1-way to 2-way street
-Market value of property is in $475k to $500k+ range (comps available; per/unit currently going for $120k+)
-Great tenants and 2 of the tenants already received rent increases for next year
-Turn-key

Look forward reading your questions and inquiries. I will, however, emphasize that this property is better suited for an investor who appreciates the growth and the potential growth of Hamilton, ON. I am also offering a $1000 finder fee if a referral to a passive investor leads to a closing on this opportunity.

Ajay K
[email protected]

Attachments

• Cash Flow Analysis - REIN.pdf
    94.1 KB · Views: 37
Top Bottom