Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Home Staging Tips

saidsells4u

New Forum Member
Registered
I would really appreciate some tips on home staging. How home staging affect on cost and whats the procedure to do it?

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Don R. Campbell has a blog and he talked about this exact thing.
Click HERE to read his blog.

James Benson

James
REIN Member
Don R. Campbell has a blog and he talked about this exact thing.
Click HERE to read his blog.
Hey Tina, thanks for posting this! unfortunately the link does not seem to be working for me, it takes you to the page but you cannot listen to the interview as it says page not found, and if i try to download it it just fails.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi James,
The audio is not downloading. I am emailing you today with some information.

Jillian Hinds-Williams

New Forum Member
Registered
I would really appreciate some tips on home staging. How home staging affect on cost and whats the procedure to do it?

Home Staging gives a property the edge when competing with similar homes for sale, and is much cheaper than reducing the price. When selling in a difficult market it can make the sale move faster, and even in a buoyant market it can make the home more desirable and introduce competition which can increase the offers you get. When renting a really well presented and furnished property can also ensure that you get a better quality tenant and reduce those costly void periods.

Caleb West

Multi Family Commercial|Collaborative Office|
Registered
I have the luxury of having a wife as an interior designer who stages show homes full time as well as doing selections and floor plans for a large builder here in Edmonton. It can be expensive to do for sure however you may be able to do it well once , and get paid for ever. By that I mean getting great photos of ideal furniture on the first stage or taking pictures of the open space and use a graphics designer to digitally put the furniture etc in place

Wilfred Harris

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi, you need to search online ideas for house staging. There are many online sources who can provide you best ideas. e.g pinterest.

Jeff MacKinnon

New Forum Member
Registered
I'm a realtor. I use Edit Home Staging. I can give you her contact information if you like. She is based in Calgary

Willyboy

Frequent Forum Member
Registered
Just curious about this staging thing like apparently it's good for the seller but what about the buyer? If I was buying doesn't this mean I would be buying something with a some defects that have been masked by some cheap staging work and that with time those defects will start to appear and make me lose money eventually?

Top Bottom