Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston, Texas Team Building,

Don Rosom

REIN Member
As I am looking to build a team in Houston, Texas. I am looking for any contacts such as Property managers, Mortgage Brokers, Commercial Real estate Agents, Real Estate Investors Clubs. I will be will to share any contacts I come across. I am going to Houston on Feb. 9 to March 3 . email me: [email protected]

kkuligin

Registered
Hi Don,

I have a couple Property managers which manage my property in Houston. I would recommend you to check them out. I will send you his information shortly.

Jed

Registered
Hi Fred, I'm also planning to go to Houston in early April as well. Would you like to connect with me?

Hi Don/Konstantin, would you also kindly share your power team with me as well?

thanks

Jed

Jed

Registered
Needs a starting point...reviewed the presentation from Greg of US properties a few months ago that talked about Houston. That's why. But I would love to hear from you on Austin or DFW area.

Shane544

REIN Member
Jed,

I've helped purchase several large multi families in Houston an Dallas for Cad companies. If you'd like, I'd be happy to point you in the right direction to property mangers, brokers and agents. I will say- based on my experience, depending on the class and size of property will dictate who is best suited for your needs

is there a price range, number of suites and class you'd like to go after?

some the big players in the property management arena (like Greystar) are excellent for class A, 160+ units. Smaller buildings and lower quality, you may require a company who can ad value (increase rents, turn over poor tenants, etc)

if you have specifics, I'd be happy to help

Jed

Registered
Shane,

Thanks for your offer. Please let me know when is a good time to connect? My email is [email protected]. We can take this offline.

Thanks/Jed

stepchuk

REIN Member
If anyone knows a good MF realtor in the Dallas/ FW area please let me know.

Thank you!

Jed

Registered
Shane,

Can I contact you as I'm now ready to provide specifics and see if I can leverage your network of property managers, brokers and agents? If you don't mind, I can email you what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Jed

Chris10010

New Forum Member
Registered
We have many USA wholesaler properties and offer private money loans for USA Investments. Please visit:
http://oakmontinvestment.com/

Kind Regards,
Chris Petitclerc (Real Estate Investor)
Oakmont Real Estate Investments
[email protected]
USA: 1-401-859-1622
CAN: 1-403-775-9493
FAX: 1-401-859-8033

Top Bottom