Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How long does it take to get a posting approved?

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
I posted a rental in Ontario and it's been a while... How long does it take to get a posting approved?

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
a day or two .. likely an oversight (unless too weird an ad) .. tickle them again !

JimWhitelaw

Registered
Indeed. It's not very reasonable to make people (registered, paid members) wait for an approval. Would be interested to know if anyone has transacted any business based on classified advertising here? My classifieds here never received any (serious) responses.

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
Well not expecting much but they provide another way to market your units and to link back to your sites.

REINteam

Registered
Hi Alvaro,

Classified ads are usually approved within one day depending on what time they are posted by the member as our office is open 8:00am-4:00pm Pacific time. We check for pending ads twice daily, so if this ad took longer than normal to appear on the site, it was likely a minor oversight from our team. If you're ever having trouble with an ad being approved in the future, feel free to send me a personal message or e-mail to [email protected] and I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Top Bottom