Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I have $50k to invest in Calgary

stevethrondson

REIN Member
Thanks for your interest, somebody else got this one. Call me if you like the sounds of this and I`ll try to set something up for you.

I`m looking for a JV partner who want`s to get involved with no money down and will qualify for a decent mortgage.

I`ve got a great R2 Bungalow in the Marda Loop area of Calgary lined up. If you qualify for a mortgage at 10% down-payment or less (first and a second mortgage would be fine...) then I have money to offer on this deal.

The property is a fully reno`d 3 bdrm house with an spacious 1 bedroom suite down. This great house is on a huge R2 lot with a great city view. The property is $498,000 and is turn-key ready to rent. I can get it rented within a month at $1,600 up and $1,000 down and $200 for the garage within a month. I most likely can get it rented for up to $1,700 up $1,100 down and a little more for the garage.

I`m hoping to find a partner that is well qualified, and ready to take action quickly. If you are interested, give me a call and I`ll tell you more. It`s rare that an opportunity like this comes around; don`t miss this.

Cheers,

Steve Throndson
403 837-7368
[email protected]

Top Bottom