Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

international JV

aileen

REIN Member
I have a friend who is a American citizen. She has some cash available for invest. If she want to be my JV partner, Can her name be on Title with me ? if anybody have some suggestion for me , I will be very appreciated.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
Does she live in Canada or the US?

QUOTE (aileen @ Sep 24 2007, 05:59 PM) I have a friend who is a American citizen. She has some cash available for invest. If she want to be my JV partner, Can her name be on Title with me ? if anybody have some suggestion for me , I will be very appreciated.

Anonymous

Registered
QUOTE (aileen @ Sep 24 2007, 07:59 PM) I have a friend who is a American citizen. She has some cash available for invest. If she want to be my JV partner, Can her name be on Title with me ? if anybody have some suggestion for me , I will be very appreciated.

Please speak with a lawyer before moving forward. I would suggest that you qualify for the mortgage and have the title in your name. Primarily because you will be able to get up to 80% LTV vs out of country 65% LTV on first mortgage.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom