Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Investing in Victoria BC Real Estate

Keith13051

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Im a budding real estate investor and new member to rein. I purchased my first property last year, a 2 suite duplex in viewroyal where I am currently living in one of the units. The rental income from the downstairs suite subsidizes my payments nicely, but am looking for another cashflowing property as renting both units would provide good income. Looking to connect with some likeminded people interested in investing in the victoria area.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey Keith,

You should post this in the JV section under the REIN members only section as well. There are also report available to you for Victoria in your Member Back Office. We recently released the Economic Fundamentals report on Victoria. It can be found in your Member Back office under Reports.

Please call me if you wish to connect further to potential partners. I have some ideas.

Have a great day.

KrisBucci

New Forum Member
Registered
Im a budding real estate investor and new member to rein. I purchased my first property last year, a 2 suite duplex in viewroyal where I am currently living in one of the units. The rental income from the downstairs suite subsidizes my payments nicely, but am looking for another cashflowing property as renting both units would provide good income. Looking to connect with some likeminded people interested in investing in the victoria area.

Keith,
Not sure if your still looking or not, but we’d love to chat and discuss real estate in our area. We live in Langford, but have been investing in Sooke. We have started to tie in with the local RE Investors and feel we have lots to offer.

Let me know if you want to talk more.

Kris and Sari
www.uncoveredoasis.ca

Top Bottom