Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

is anyone investing in thunder bay?

terri

Registered
hi,

I have a friend that is moving to thunder bay and looking to buy an investment property near the university. Are there any experienced rein members that currently invest there that I could put him in touch with?

Thank you,
Terri

LifesMoneyPeople

Registered
I dont have any experience but I am always looking to network with other Northern Ontario Investors

ogopogo7bc

Registered
QUOTE (terri @ Nov 10 2009, 09:56 PM) hi,

I have a friend that is moving to thunder bay and looking to buy an investment property near the university. Are there any experienced rein members that currently invest there that I could put him in touch with?

Thank you,
Terri

ogopogo7bc

Registered
I moved to Thunder Bay last year.I have purchased 4 small apartment buildings and am in the middle of purchasing one more.The vacancy rate is now at 1.8 and falling.It is getting harder to find properties here.I would be happy to talk with your friend.

email [email protected]

terri

Registered
QUOTE (ogopogo7bc @ Nov 10 2009, 09:11 PM) I moved to Thunder Bay last year.I have purchased 4 small apartment buildings and am in the middle of purchasing one more.The vacancy rate is now at 1.8 and falling.It is getting harder to find properties here.I would be happy to talk with your friend.

email [email protected]

thank you. I will pass on your contact information.

Terri

Top Bottom