Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just closed on a 36 unit building in Calgary

JordanRich

Registered
Well done Brett!

I am very interested if you are willing to share the numbers behind the deal....

How did you structure your LP/GP...

What type of financing do you have? what was the purchased Cap rate etc...

TodorYordanov

Registered
Congratulations on your current success!

Thanks again for your contribution to this forum. Much, much appreciated.

RedlineBrett

Registered
[quote user=JordanRich]Well done Brett!

I am very interested if you are willing to share the numbers behind the deal....

How did you structure your LP/GP...

What type of financing do you have? what was the purchased Cap rate etc...

I don't want to share any more on the particulars of my deal than I already have in this forum/thread.

Reason is because of my base business and local market focus my limited partnerships have access to financing opportunities and additional income streams reduceds costs that few other investment companies do. If you are an accredited investor and are interested in investing in my next project shoot me an email from a personal email address and I'll include you on my next subscription offering.

RedlineBrett

Registered
[quote user=TodorYordanov]Congratulations on your current success!

Thanks again for your contribution to this forum. Much, much appreciated.

Thanks Todor - the forum is what we members make of it. I think all members have something they can add. The beauty of real estate investment is that investors come from so many different backgrounds and hence have different perspectives that we can all benefit from.

markl

Registered
Congrats Brett,

I am a step behind you with my 18 unit building. Although probably different circumstances. I was fortunate enought to get mine vacant.

Regards,

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
[quote user=markl]18 unit building. Although probably different circumstances. I was fortunate enough to get mine vacant.
why is this "fortunate" ?

It must have been a sweet low low price ? How much upgrading is required ? How to finance a vacant building ?

WSiva

Registered
I am a new REIN member and it's really great to read all your success stories. Thanks for sharing.
Very inspiring.

WSiva

RossNeufeld

Registered
Just stumbled apon this thread, Great job Brett and the team at Redline!! I knew from the first time we met (almost 3 years ago now) you were going to be the guy to take things to that next level in a short time. Your definitely an inspiration to me and my family!

Top Bottom