Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JV calculations - how to

ebrahim

Registered
I have been asked on numerious occations by new investors, "how do you work the numbers on a property that you would present to a potential investor" e.g. a casflow property with not much appreciation

pvilay

Registered
Russell and Don came out with a great program called the Joint venture secrets. If you liked how the A.C.R.E system was based on a step-by-step system then you`ll love this program. I suggest others should purchase this program, any purchase on increasing your knowledge is a great investment.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
QUOTE (pvilay @ Sep 14 2007, 12:03 PM) Russell and Don came out with a great program called the Joint venture secrets. If you liked how the A.C.R.E system was based on a step-by-step system then you`ll love this program. I suggest others should purchase this program, any purchase on increasing your knowledge is a great investment.

Thank you, we have received a lot of incredible success stories from those who are using the complete Joint Venture Secrets Program. (If you have one yourself, please post it under success stories). Here`s a link to the Joint Venture Secrets Program: http://www.realestateinvestingincanada.com/viewcategory/165. Please note that this order form is for the general public. If you are a REIN member, you receive an even greater discount - call our office at 1-888-824-7346 to find out about this.

Whenever you are presenting JV calculations, please remember it is best to underpromise and over-deliver, rather than the other way around. Be conservative and then work hard to beat those projections. Following that philosophy will lead to even more people willing to JV`s with you.

Top Bottom