Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JV-I have some cash available

Anonymous

Registered
I will have about 75k available to me after the New Year- I have 25k of it right now. Although I have an excellent credit score and equity in my current properties, I don`t think I will qualify for a loan since I`m from B.C and the credit union I spoke to told me they treat out of province loans differently.I am looking for a joint venture partner who is able to qualify for a mortgage for a property we both agree on in Edmonton.
Here is what I am offering:
I will put down the greater fraction of the downpayment if you are able to qualify for a mortgage.
Both our names will be on the title
We shall split all initial, monthly and final expenses and income 50-50.

If anybody is interested in this proposition, please email me at: [email protected]
I`m relatively new at this so even if you are not interested in this and have some advice or comments, I would appreciate it as well.

Update:

I just wanted to say thank you very much to all who responded to my ad-I was surprised by the volume of replies. Thank you for taking the time to tell me about yourself and your business. I feel blessed to be among so many like-minded and knowledgeable people. I am travelling and very busy with work right now and will re-read each reply when I get home. I should mention that I found it especially helpful when figures/numbers were included in the messages. Please also tell me if you are able to work with the criteria I posted in my original post. Although I wish I had more funds to do a few JVs, I can only manage one so I will contact the person whose proposal suits suits both parties best.

Top Bottom