Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Land development questions

GeoffKrywko

Registered
I am in the middle of developing my first pice of land. It will be a 43 unit conominium project in Gibbons Ab.

Currently I am applying for re-zoning and looking for capital. I have access to the raw land and calculated rough project costs but I am unsure of where to go from here.

Will banks loan on projects without plans and engineering? How much money do I need to raise to get finnancing, or is it easyer to raise all the capital privitely. What roadblocks do I need to be aware of when building? Any advice would be appriciated.

Geoff Krywko

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (gkrywko @ Oct 1 2007, 04:32 PM) I am in the middle of developing my first pice of land. It will be a 43 unit conominium project in Gibbons Ab.

Currently I am applying for re-zoning and looking for capital. I have access to the raw land and calculated rough project costs but I am unsure of where to go from here.

Will banks loan on projects without plans and engineering? How much money do I need to raise to get finnancing, or is it easyer to raise all the capital privitely. What roadblocks do I need to be aware of when building? Any advice would be appriciated.

Geoff Krywko

Hi Geoff, sounds like you need an engineering and architectural team. Contact me at 416-706-2633

Brian

Top Bottom