Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Little Book of Real Estate Investing in Canada just Released!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Very Proud to Announce the Release of:

The Little Book of Real Estate Investing in Canada.

And like all my others, 100% of the Royalties go directly to Habitat for Humanity (total raised so far as of Jan 2013 = $921,000!!)

For most Canadians buying a home or investment property will be the largest financial decision of their life. Yet many are making the wrong decisions based on bad information.This book is designed as a compendium of what questions you should be asking to avoid the pain and pitfalls, and to help ensure you make a sound, profitable investment.

The Little Book of Real Estate Investing in Canada is the 26[sup]th[/sup] in the International `Little Book` series and the first one to focus on the important decision of buying a home or investment property.

There is a constant 24-hour / 7-day stream of information available on Canada`s real estate market. People can check their Twitter account before going to bed and upon rising. There are dozens of business shows, magazines, columnists, and `experts` offering opinions, statistics and analysis.

The Little Book lays out how to filter through this massive amount of information or `noise` enabling the reader to make calm, well informed decisions on whether it is a good time to buy or rent in their local city.

Purchasing property is a huge financial decision that should not be made in a haze of confusion
. It is imperative to have at your fingertips, all the relevant facts that will impact you now and in the future. Campbell provides you with the right questions to ask, whom to ask, and where and how to get the information that will actually help (not confuse you further).

The time is right for The Little Book
because the market signals are more confusing today, than in any time in the last three decades ` and one wrong decision can be financially ruinous.

As a launch special, Amazon is right now offering the book at a deep discount:

Little Book of Canadian Real Estate Investing Discount Link

Thank you for supporting Habitat for Humanity by buying this book... but also congratulations on learning how to filter out the market signals from the ever-increasing noise.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
It's Quiz Time.

As most people know, I love music - it plays constantly in my life. When I write, when at Real Estate Investment Network
Events, when hanging around at our house, while working outside on the farm, while
travelling (often to seek out music experiences)... It is one of the
corner-stones of my life.

It moves, inspires, lifts, brings down, marks key turning points and makes memories. When I hear some songs they actually evoke a taste or smell that I experience - even though it is not really there.

So, it was inevitable that I would build a music theme into my new book
'The Little Book of Real Estate Investing in Canada' Each chapter
opens with a song reference.

Below are a list of the Chapter
Names and a list of the songs. See if you can match them up

Hope you find this fun, and may music bring you joy every day as it does for me:

CHAPTER TITLES:

1. Why Invest In Real Estate

2. My Early Years as An Investor

3. Design a Portfolio to Weather The Inevitable Storms

4. Build The Team

5. The Investor Mentality

6. Riding The Cycle To Long Term Sustainable Wealth

7. Why Do You Really and Truly Want to Invest In Real Estate

8. Should Real Estate Investing Part of Your Journey

SONG NAMES:

* Welcome To Wherever You Are ` Bon Jovi

* Funny The Way It Is ` Dave Matthews Band

* Times Like These ` Foo Fighters

* With A Little Help From My Friends ` The Beatles

* If I Had A Million Dollars ` Barenaked Ladies

* I Was Brought to My Senses ` Sting

* Stuck in a Moment ` U2

* Can`t Stop Now ` Keane

(if nothing else, make this a playlist, it works very well)

Post below as a 'Reply'

Some hints are on my facebook page (address below)

Top Bottom