Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for an Accountant and a Lawyer (in Ottawa?)

Molaz Kserawi

New Forum Member
Registered
Newbie here, just joined REIN today and excited about this community !

My first order of business is to find a reasonably priced investor focused Accountant, and a Lawyer.
Preferably in Ottawa where I am located.

your recommendations please !

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
Here, I have been using them for last few years....

Matt Levesque
Lead Client Advisor

Office: 613.567.7088
Fax: 613.523.1090
Meet with Matt

envolta.ca – Taxation | Accounting | Consulting

HarisMA12

New Forum Member
Registered
It is a good idea to work with a professional accountant and lawyer when you are investing in real estate. These professionals can help you to understand the financial and legal aspects of your investment, and can provide valuable guidance to help you make informed decisions.

There are several ways you can find a reasonably priced accountant and lawyer in Ottawa:

1. Ask for recommendations from other real estate investors or industry professionals in the Ottawa area.
  2. Contact local professional associations, such as the Ottawa Real Estate Investment Network (REIN), the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, or the Ottawa Law Association.

Dewmonte

New Forum Member
Even though this thread is a year old, Molaz Kserawi, your quest for a reliable accountant and lawyer in Ottawa is still a relevant and essential pursuit. Building a network of trusted professionals is an ongoing process, and the right accountant and lawyer can be instrumental in your investment journey.
For anyone else in a similar position, seeking recommendations from local real estate investment groups or associations can still be a valuable approach. Also, if you're interested in billing audits or have questions related to the healthcare industry, you can still check out https://fortismedicalbilling.com/billing-audits/ for insights and information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom