Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking to be an early investor on a BILLION dollar development?

kablett

REIN Member
Greetings my fellow REIN members,
My success in real estate has brought me many perks and, most recently, this has come in the form of an invitation to join the management team on what is poised to become Vancouver Island`s most prestigious development, Sage Hills, located in the beautiful Comox Valley, just minutes from the Comox Airport.

This project will be built out in various phases over the next 10-20 years and will become Canada`s largest and best private sports academy catering to some of the world`s best athletes under the impeccable management of IMG, the world`s largest sports management company.

Sage Hills sits on over 2000 acres in the Comox Valley and will include a new university campus, a private k-12 school, and dozens of new sports facilities including 2 championship golf courses, 20 tennis courts, 4 baseball diamonds, soccer pitches, world class gymnasium facilities, a commercial commons, over 2000 residential units, and much more.

If you like sports as much as you like real estate investing, you`ll want to be involved in this project. Many of the world`s top athletes will be training and visiting Sage Hills on a regular basis as coaches, staff, alumni, and guests of the facilities. This will be an incredible opportunity to rub elbows with both today`s best athletes and tomorrow`s young stars as they train to become the next Andre Agassi, Mike Weir, or Tiger Woods (all IMG athletes).

I am proud to be involved with this project and have been entrusted with the task of introducing the company to some sophisticated investors. I immediately thought of REIN. We are currently looking at raising over 10MM within the next 6 months through a few financing rounds. If you would like to participate, or know someone who would, please contact me, Kevin Ablett, at 403.880.0138 or drop me an email at kevinablett (at) shaw.ca.

Our minimum investment is $250,000 and deals can be structured as debt and/or equity. This is an incredible opportunity to earn healthy interest rates while also having back end options to either convert your debt into shares in the company or to earn yourself some fantastic deals on the real estate lots that will ultimately be sold there.

If you are a developer or an accredited investor, you`ll want to contact me right away to become a part of Sage Hills. This is one opportunity you`ll be glad you jumped on!

Top Bottom