Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking to build a team of professionals

palasyo

Registered
Hi, I`m a new investor. I just finished reading REI in Canada and 97 tips. I`m looking to build my team of professionals(mortgage broker, accountant, RE agent, lawyer) in Hamilton, Ontario. I already have one property investment that was bought few months ago and it was purchased before learning about Mr Campbell`s great system. I really want to get on the quick start program right now but I don`t have enought cash flow esp the winter is coming up. I`m a roofer by the way.
style_emoticons

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

BobHudson

Registered
My accountant is George Dube. He is terrific. He is a real estate investor and REIN member. His main office is in Kitchener but he has satellite offices in Stratford and Guelph. He is worth the drive!

My lawyer is Bob Rose in Oakville. Bob is a real estate investor. He and his staff are great.

My favourite mortgage brokers are Guy Lew and Vanessa Russell. Both are real estate investors and both are terrific.

You can find contact info for all of the above in the links on the right side of my blog: http://lease2ownbob.blogspot.com/

In Hamilton, your first choice of real estate agent should be fellow REIN member Dianne Lethbridge at www.diannelethbridge.com

And a fantastic choice for insurer is Bev Mittlefehldt in Brantford. Bev can be reached at phone at 1.877.667.2784 or e-mail: [email protected]

"Lease to own" Bob

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Welcome to the community of investors

Feel free to use the "Quick Search" button on the top left of this page to search by the `professional` you are looking for (i.e "accountant")

Congrats on building your team!

carailio

Registered
Hey Mike,

I am currently putting my Hamilton Team together as well, and have found a few prospective people to work with. e-mail me and I`ll send you what I have found.

[email protected]

Top Bottom